Cupid’s Escorts has matched some of Toronto’s top elite with the right companion to accompany them on business trips, leisure activities, or on dream vacations. Our ladies are full of wanderlust and love adding stamps to their passports. Accustomed to traveling in style, our companions have enjoyed trips to ski chalets and private islands, and have also found ways to brighten up the dreariest of work trips. If you need help planning your trip, we can assist you by helping curate your ideal vacation.
Before your booking
These are some of the things we’ll need to know in order to arrange your travel booking:
- The dates you require your companion to join you
- The nature of the trip: business, leisure, or vacation
- The location of your accommodations and the expected itinerary for your time together
- As the host, you’re expected to budget for transportation, accommodation, excursions, entertainment, food and beverages. Please note that this budget as well as the airfare is an additional fee to the companion’s booking rate. Whether this is your first trip or your fiftieth, our team will be happy to work with you to create the perfect fantasy itinerary.
- Please note that all flights are booked by Cupid’s for the privacy of our ladies.
- We do require a 50% deposit plus the costs of airfare when booking your trip.
While on your excursion
We kindly request the following provisions for your Cupid(s):
- Your travel companion must be provided with access to freely come and go as they please. This includes things such as room keys and other on-site access
- Your companion must have 2 hours in every 24 hours to themselves for personal downtime.
- Your companion should have 6-8 hours uninterrupted sleep every 24 hours.
- Please inform us in advance of any appropriate attire they’ll require for the duration of the trip. Should there be a change in your itinerary – i.e. adding a formal social event to a business function – you should be prepared to purchase for her the items she may not have brought with her.